sábado, 25 de junio de 2016

- But Ted... I'm the biggest idiot in the world?
- think of all of us, five years ago, when you first met. Marshial and Lily were just boyfriends, now they are married and think about having kids barney would never commit to anyone, ever! And last year... he felt in love. And I ... I was chasing a girl, convinced she was the one, now she is one of my closest friends. We were all looking for the five double gamer right? But eventually at the time... all we become our own double gamers, you know? In completely different people who only look like us. The robin five years ago ... that girl ... was great... but the double gamer Robin? She is amazing.

- Guys ... can ask the universe all you want. But finally ... we only see what we want to see ... when we're ready to see it.



Ted Mosby - How I meet your mother - final of the five season <3 

No hay comentarios: