domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

"- Oh oh...
- Oh no... now what?
- I've just remember why I didn't call you
- Why?
- I can't believe I ruined this again but... I like to find the funny type errors in menus...
- What?
- And I know my oyster's joke is stupid, but the truth is that suddenly I will not stop making stupid jokes
- Now that you mention it... I'll never gonna stop talking about my cats... They are funny and adorable and totally make it worth take six Benadryl a day.
- Shouldn't we hold down for the person who... not just tolerate our little quirks but actually... likes them? Even if that means finding ourselves in another blind date in seven years from now? 
- Oh... dear God... I hope that doesn't happen!!
- Well ... good luck out there Jen!!
- You too, Ted... You'll find your oyster's lady."



How I Met Your Mother - 5x02 Double date 


No hay comentarios: